Wednesday 30th January
Year 12 Common Room
Middlemore House
King's College
Today was my first day of media studies with Miss Bell, I am looking forward to this year media is my favorite subject and even though I am apprehensive about essays I think I'll push forward.
We were handed out a contract stating that we continue to comply with school rules and put in 100% along with no plagiarism. We were also handed out a piece of paper with a year overview on the standards. So far I am pretty nervous about film making as I am new and haven't done it before. Last year I spent a large portion of the year focused on writing producing editing and fiddling with a radio show for Community Radio Hamilton the show was entitled - "Radio 2000"- focusing on the year 2000. It in theory was a good idea but as I was only born 5 years prior it was difficult as I only had vague memories of the year itself. Overall I received an excellence grade which was fantastic even though it was probably the most boring radio show ever aired.
Today Miss Bell asked the class about Film Nior, the whole class was silent, myself included, so I decided to go out into the world wide web and check out some definitions along with some examples. Hopefully this will help me and be pretty cool too.
Kath.
No comments:
Post a Comment